Praying bible verses for your spiritual victory
Author: Gary Colin
PRAYING BIBLE VERSES FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL VICTORY
When we pray or speak God’s Bible verses (God’s Word) and Believe what we pray He promises to hear us (Isaiah 55:11; Mark 5:36; Luke 8:50). In fact when we speak or pray God’s Word Angels will visibly or invisibly appear to assist us (Psalm 103:20; Matthew 4:1-11). This article examines a prayer spoken with God’s Bible verses and what the prayer can confidently expect to receive from God.
Let’s read and examine the prayer. You can also pray this prayer or a similar one for God and His Angelic Presence in your life (Psalm 103:20; Matthew 4:1-11):
Father God I come before you in the Name of Jesus Christ. I come before you in the Presence and Authority of the Holy Spirit. Father God I confess my sins and ask that you forgive me (1 John 1:7-10). I ask that you fill me with your Holy Ghost and give me your Peace and Directions Dear Lord. I pray that you protect me and rebuke any and all enemies (Malachi 3:11;Psalm 91) and Bless me with the Favor and Blessings of God’s People (Deuteronomy 28). Lord God please renew my mind and ways to be the image of Jesus Christ (Romans 12:1-5; Philippians 2:5-7; Proverbs 3:5-6). Please bless me so that I can bless others and not to be a burden to anyone Dear Lord. Please remove all concerns and Fill me with your Spirit of Power, Love and Sound Mind (Proverbs 29:25; Matthew 6:25-34; 2 Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:6-8; 1 Timothy 3:4-5). I ask all these things in Jesus Precious Name and Blood (John 14:13-14; John 15:16; John 16:23-26; Romans 5:9). Amen
We will now examine this prayer and corresponding Bible verses. We will learn exactly what God has promised to do from His Spiritual Throne in Heaven (John 4:24; Hebrews 4:16).
1) The praying person approaches The Father, Son and Holy Spirit- We see the Dark Presence of God (Exodus 20:21), the Light of Jesus Christ (John 8:12), and the Holy Spirit of God at Genesis 1:1-5). This is the Holy Trinity or Triune God. We see Him throughout the Holy Bible. It is most appropriate to always approach God honoring God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
2) The praying person confesses their sins and asks God to forgive them of their sins-When a person confesses their sins and asks Jesus Christ to become their Personal Lord (Leader-God) and Savior (Healer-Deliverer) they now have Jesus (God) ruling in their life. They must totally submit to His Way of Doing Things. Even when Jesus (God’s) Way seems illogical or inadequate, they must Believe in Faith that God is Love and Good and Can Never Fail them (John 3:16; Matthew 14:22-32; Hebrews 11:6; 1 John 4:8; Hebrews 13:5-6; Matthew 6:25-34).
3) The praying person asks that God’s Holy Ghost fills them up and takes over leadership in their life-The wisest thing any person can do is to ask God to be the Leader in their life. This is what wise King Solomon did. Other than Jesus Christ King Solomon is the wisest human to have ever walked this earth (1 Kings 3:6-15; Luke 11:31). If a person fully believes that Almighty God is now in full control of their life, they will cease to worry, they will trust is God and they will have Peace (Proverbs 3:5-6; Philippians 4:6-8).
4) The praying person asks God for full protection from any and all evils-Some people don’t have enemies. Some people seldom hear a bad or unwanted (evil) report (Psalm 112:7). Yet in the invisible realm is Satan the Devil and throngs of evil spirits waiting to harm humans. We all have enemies whether we see them or not (Revelation 12:7-16). This is why it’s essential to turn to God, obey Him and seek His never ending Presence and Protection (Matthew 28:18-20; Hebrews 13:5-6).
5) The praying person asks God for God’s Blessings and Favor-God can’t fail. He promises to bless obedient servants with unbelievable blessings. You and I should regularly read and pray over the Blessings and Favor that God has promised to give us. You can find those Blessings at Deuteronomy Chapter 28.
6) The praying person asks God to renew their mind into the mind of Jesus-Many humans think that doing good things makes them approved by God. Jesus Christ said that good or powerful works alone willnot gain God’s approval. Jesus said that a person must learn to “walk in the Spirit”. The Holy Bible teaches readers how to “walk in the Spirit” and become One with God (Matthew 7:13-25; John 4:24; John 3:3-8; John 10:30-34; John 17:21-24). We must be Holy Spirit Minded in order to enter God’s Approved Presence (Acts Chapter 2; John 14:26).
7) The praying person asks God to be a giver or lender and not a burden to others-This praying person is once again asking that God fully Bless them with the Blessings of Deuteronomy Chapter 28.
8) The praying person asks God to remove all anxiety and unnnecessary concerns from them-All any human can do is what they can do. When we begin to worry about what we can or cannot change we sin against God (Matthew 6:25-34). As humans we are to only fulfill our personal responsibilities toward God and humans and then trust in God to work all other things out. We arenot to worry about any other such things (Matthew 22:37-40; Matthew 6:25-34; Psalm 112:7; Matthew 24:3-8; Matthew 18:15-17; Exodus 23:1-9).
9) The praying person wisely concludes the prayer in Jesus’ Name-Jesus has the Highest Name in the Universe (Philippians 2:9; Acts 4:10-12). Jesus promises that whatever we ask in His Name that is in harmony with God’s Will that God Will do what we have asked Him to do (John 14:13-14, 26; John 15:16). We should always plead the blood of Jesus (Romans 5:9) and His Blessed Name (1 John 1:7-10) for our Victories and Successes.
What happens when we pray this way and the prayer(s) doesnot seem to be answered? Jesus commands us to not give up in Faith, to keep Believing, to keep asking and to be persistently believing that God will not fail you (Luke 18:1-8; Matthew 7:7; Hebrews 11:4-6; Hebrews 13:5-6).
Faith is a Gift and Fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-24; 1 Corinthians 12). We must never grow weary in faith. We must always beleive that God is Love (1 John 4:8) and that the Blood of Jesus Christ has brought us into a God approved state (John 3:16; Romans 5:9; 1 John 1:7-10). May we never allow our physical and earthly circumstances cause us to take our eyes and focus off of Jesus Christ Who is our Lord and Savior (Matthew 14:22-33).
This article can be freely edited and utilized as long as credit is given to its author (Gary Colin).
About the Author
Gary Colin Is Author Of “The Most Accurate Interpretation Of Revelation” http://www.publishamerica.net/product47220.html